Recognized Clinical Preceptor Dentist
efDA Training, LLC provides a means for the employed dental assistant to become credentialed in specific expanded functions through their employer, a Recognized Clinical Preceptor Dentist. efDA Training, LLC provides the lectures and examinations online with the clinical training under the employer's direct supervision. No expense for travel or waiting for courses to be offered and then possibly cancelled.
Requirements to Become an efDA Training, LLC Recognized Clinical Preceptor Dentist
- The participating dentist is Florida licensed with one year experience in practice.
- The dentist cannot have had their professional license revoked, suspended, or otherwise acted against, in Florida or in another jurisdiction.
- Facilities and equipment for each course in which patients are treated during instruction shall be adequate for the subject matter and method of instruction. All patients who are treated during instruction be supervised by the dentist pursuant to Chapter 466.F.S.
- Upon completion of the lectures, examinations, and competency of skills, efDA Training, LLC will e-mail the dentist a clinical competency skills form. The dentist will verify clincial training for the dental assistant and e-mail back to efDA Training, LLC.
- In five to seven days your dental assistant will receive the Board of Dentistry approved Expanded Function Certificate listing each skill certified.
- By registering your dental assistant you (the dentist) agree to the above requirements to become an efDA Training,LLC Recognized Clinical Preceptor Dentist.
efDA Training, LLC will Customize Training for your individual practice within three (3) to five (5) days. If you need more or less training for your dental assistant contact Karen Allen at 772-834-6217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our Clinical Preceptor Certification Courses.